These sight word readers are pretty awesome! They focus on reading comprehension. For each sight word students interact in hands on engaging activities.
- First the students cut apart mixed up letters to form the sight word.
- Then students color the word used in a sentence.
- Next they cut apart a simple sentence to make it make sense.
- Next they trace the word in a sentence.
- The last page of every book contains reading comprehension questions that helps the student deepen their understanding of the story using text evidence, pictures and/or writing. The student must identify the answer in the text and answer the questions.
I love everything interactive because it helps the students stay engaged and interested in the work that they are doing. My kids love these books and they take them home to read with their parents for more practice.
The books are priced about 20 cents each so that is super cheap!
Check out this sight word bundle in action!
Click here to get your freebie!
Click here to purchase!