These sight word readers are pretty awesome! They focus on reading comprehension. For each sight word students interact in hands on engaging activities.
- First the students cut apart mixed up letters to form the sight word.
- Then students color the word used in a sentence.
- Next they cut apart a simple sentence to make it make sense.
- Next they trace the word in a sentence.
- The last page of every book contains reading comprehension questions that helps the student deepen their understanding of the story using text evidence, pictures and/or writing. The student must identify the answer in the text and answer the questions.
I love everything interactive because it helps the students stay engaged and interested in the work that they are doing. My kids love these books and they take them home to read with their parents for more practice.
This bundle contains the first 4 sets and I will continue to add the next 2 sets over the next few weeks. As I add to it the price will increase so it is a deal to buy it now! The pack will eventually contain over 600 pages! So this is a deal! The books are priced about 20 cents each so that is super cheap!
Download the preview for a free sample!
Check out this sight word bundle in action!
Click here to get your freebie!